useless blob

I don't know if it's like mental exhaustion or what but on my recent days off I've just been a useless narcoleptic blob. I can't seem to sleep enough and I just cannot muster the energy to do anything remotely productive or anything at all (like watching dramas on my laptop or YouTube videos). Sometimes I find myself sitting apathetically on my couch and staring off into nothingness.

It's a bit of a recent trend. I can't say I like it >_< but I don't know what to do... I think it is mental exhaustion that is bleeding into my physical well being but ugh right now nothing much I can do about it.

Uh news flash.

So someone got murdered like... down the street. I was out running errands (after I finally hauled my ass off the sofa and out of the house) and all hell broke loose. Giant blue tarps being put up, police EVERYWHERE and then mass media (cameras, reporters, PEOPLE). No clue what was going on until I checked the news once I got home. Fun times.

It seems like they have apprehended a suspect (the daughter of the woman who was killed) but uhm... This area is usually quite safe and nice and all but I guess I won't be leaving my balcony door open for a while (hoping temperatures will drop again, so I won't have to open it that much anymore ...)

Bleh.

So...I think I wrote about my health issues on here before? Like since the beginning of this year I've been trying to get back to good health and get some stuff under control. One part of that is working out more. I just got done with my daily routine (my regular routine is 20 minutes on my exercise bike and then 10-20 min hula hoop, my absolute minimum would be 10-15 minutes hula hoop... since my work schedule changes from Fri-Sat I usually take a cheat day on Friday because sleep > workout).

I've also recently started to take baths once a week to relax and unwind. I've gotten myself some bath salts and bath oils. It's quite nice. I started taking more baths when I was staying in Hokkaido (because...cold) and I discovered a line of bath salts that I like (and most importantly, am not allergic to haha)


Okay today's entry was all over the place. Sorry for not having anything intelligent to say ^^;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update