catching up

This weekend is all about friends and finding some happiness and catching up on life.

So today I met with a former co-worker and their partner and we had nabe for lunch (so full, so good) and just talked about how life's been for us and our other co-workers and whatever else. It was nice to do that.

Some of you might know the co-worker from my little saga titled "Help, I think I'm living in a BL drama". If you'd like to know more about that, just ask me. I have it written down somewhere lol

I also got to talk to my mum and dad for a bit - couldn't get a hold of them after the big earthquake last week (we messaged, though) because my mum was sick. She's better now, though, so that's good to know and it's another worry off my chest. SIGH. We're all waiting for borders to open properly again so I can go home for a visit. I want to go home so bad it's not even funny anymore.

The homesickness wasn't made any better by Japan throwing 31 degrees Celsius at us today. It's October! I keep overheating at work because we have to wear our suits now and it's HOT. Luckily we are allowed to take the jackets off during kids classes (and since I teach 99% kids classes right now, that effectively means I can take my jacket off for most of the day) but still... it's so hot. Why. Give me my autumn!

*whines*

Okay, gotta end the entry here because I still have some stuff to do before tomorrow. I'm going to meet a few people from my Thai BL fan group, so I want to make some desserts to take along. \o/

Comments

  1. I'll happily send you our cold, we can share and make a nice middle ;; Was down to 1°C at some point last night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa ich hab von meiner Mama gehoert, dass es daheim voll kalt ist. Hier ist es viel zu warm fuer Oktober! Blubb... Globaler Klimawandel laesst gruessen >___<

      Ich wuerd dir gerne was von der Hitze abgeben *schieb schieb*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update