absolutely nothing

I feel more and more like an empty shell at work. There's nothing that brings me joy and everything just f-ing sucks. And Wednesdays are my good days. Like, my 3 weekdays are really okay. It's just the weekends. Every day that passes brings me closer to the weekend. And this weekend is looking like it's going to be busy af. Usually, I wouldn't mind getting more classes on a day that isn't super busy but getting 2 more KIDS classes crammed in there is just going to make me want to shoot myself.

...then let me use this space to rant about one of my co-workers a bit. Not the disaster lady from before but a newbie. They're like CHAOS. They're a good person but they just leave a trail of messy GARGH behind wherever. We only have limited space in the teacher's room but they have now claimed an entire corner of it and it's their 'zone' now and nobody else can really use it because it's just a giant pile of crap.

Everyone around them is getting frustrated/annoyed by it. They also leave stuff all over the school and it took me getting angry to get them to clear all of their crap out of a classroom after class so that another teacher could go in and use the room for the next class. We don't have the luxury to claim a room all for ourselves all day because of size restrictions and whatnot.

Also they keep funking up the room assignments on Wednesdays like EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I had to physically move their shit from my classroom to another one today because I needed to set up my class. I swear, they walk into the wrong room every single Wednesday and it's been over a month now.

Like, the room assignments are the same for the kids classes every single week. But neither of the newbies can remember their rooms yet. Even their kids know the rooms better than they do (just follow the kids, they know where to go... and... seriously, the newbies do the schedule board and room assignments, how do they not remember their own rooms? or classes?)

Maybe my standards and expectations are too high but it's not hard. The rooms all have max capacity numbers on them. So if you have a class of 6, you shouldn't put them in a room that says 'max. 4' if there is a room open at the same time that has a '6 or more' cap. I mean... /I/ suck at math really hard but...come ON. Also they have a sheet with room assignments for the individual days that just needs to be followed... because as mentioned before, 99% of the rooms are always the same every week... SIGH

Ok before I grow too frustrated again, I'll end it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update