it is the end of 2020

It's the end of 2020.

What a year.

I think I'm not wrong if I say that this was a year that didn't quite go as planned for many people. A lot of things happened that nobody would have thought would ever happen...I guess?

Personally, this year had quite a few ups and downs for me. But I am happy to say that it is ending on a positive note. And well, here's hoping that 2021 will be better.

I'd like to say thank you to all of my friends (you) for sticking with me and for being there for me, near far (and wherever you are). I love you and I hope that I'll be able to see you again in person sometime soon.

Stay safe and I wish you a Happy New Year 2021.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update