trolling for pros

I'm sure nobody's noticed this but...

Did you pay attention to my blog titles? 

There was a reason why I haven't posted pictures on this blog yet XD

A

Another old flame

B

Body body in the mirror - wait that’s not how it went

C

Conversations I never thought I’d have

D

Dankeschön 

E

Ends and beginnings and things in between

F

Fashion disaster

G

Good-bye, thank you

H

Harder faster bigger stronger - work it

I

In beloved memory

J

JE Journey

K

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

L

Lifelong language learning

M

Meme me

N

No light without shadows

O

Okay, I give in - here’s a blog

P

Pondering

Q

Quo vadis - where will the road lead you

R

Rekindling old flames

S

Sleep is for the weak(end)

T

Trolling for pros

U

Uncertainty

V

Venting

W

Whiny post ahead

X

X marks the spot

Y

You can’t categorize me, I guess

Z

Zero motivation 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update