dankeschön

Or 'thank you' but idk I felt like saying it in German. Randomly.

A short entry today but no less meaningful (not that the other entries have been meaningful... so maybe this might be the most meaningful entry out of all?)

I'd like to use this entry to say thank you to all of you who have been reading this flaming hot mess.

Thank you for being my friends. I love you!

And I hope we'll be able to meet again in the not so distant future.

As Blogtober is coming to an end, let me announce what's going to happen with this blog. I might not post daily anymore but I will try to post more or less regular updates or entries.

Writing this blog made me realize how important it is for me to put things into words. The blog will stay the crazy mix of RL and fandom that it has been so far (reminiscent of my old LJ) - although Basement Boys fandom will go onto its own blog.

Thank you again for reading and commenting and for being awesome. ❤️

Comments

  1. nawww <3 I hope you can still find time to post once in a while, it's fun to read about what's happening in your life or just your thoughts in general <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for commenting, Tiff ;3;
      ILU a whole lot.
      hope we get the chance to catch up once in a while via chat or video chat or whatevs, too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update