Happy New Year

Goodbye 2021

Hello 2022

Happy New Year to those of you out there who still read this blog. I hope you made it into the year of the Tiger safe and sound. Here's hoping we'll have a decent year this year. I'm not getting my hopes up for too much but a little bit more normalcy would be much appreciated.

Or really, just the travel situation. If that were resolved I'd be a way happier person already. I'm starting to feel a little anxious about by visa renewal which I have to do this month. And also this year will be the 4th in which I haven't seen my family in person if things continue like this...

Sigh. I blame the hormones and everything but I feel like ever since the new year started my thoughts have been nothing but negative most of the time. I get irritated at everything and everyone (including myself) and it's a little hard to deal with at times. I do have to get my shit back together, though because I start work again tomorrow (Jan 4th). Wish we had the rest of the week off but Japan doesn't really do holiday periods that are longer than a week. Hah.

Anyway, I hope you'll all stay safe and healthy this year. See you in the next entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

sleep is for the weak(end)

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update