Another Year

Whey~

My Birthday is almost over at this point but hey. It's been a good day! Right now I'm typing this while I chat with my mum (listening to her rant right now lol).

I had a good day. I got to do something really fun and I met some cool people :) I stepped out of my comfort zone and I think it turned out pretty nice? We'll see (wow I just wrote many words that said a whole lot of nothing... ahaha). Okay well, I got some professional photos taken. A complete makeover. Cost me a pretty penny but no regrets. 

The story behind this is that my family was saying that they don't really have pictures of me (current ones and well, I haven't been home in 3 years...) and well, I don't really like pictures of myself usually (the ones I take to let my family know I'm still alive are like super shitty selfies lol). So...why not get some nice pictures taken? But...I don't want to see or be myself. So... I took pictures of myself as not myself.

Does that make sense? lol

It was an experience. Just the makeup took 1 hour and I did 2 sets, so 2 hours for makeup and getting dressed (kimono). Oh and hair. I haven't seen myself with long hair since I was 16. It was WEIRD! lol

But yeah I was fun and the people at the studio were really nice. They even celebrated my Birthday at the end because I was the last person in for the day. They wrote me a card and everything ;3; aw. Customer service and all that, I know but it's still nice and the card is really cute \;3;/

Got to end the day with a nice dinner and good company as well (and well, then my parents).

Happy Kira is Happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

sleep is for the weak(end)

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update