yeah so things didn't happen...

Yeah I failed and could not post yesterday. And I am cutting it close today.

Weekends suck.

And yeah today was complete and utter chaos for some classes and I just couldn't be bothered anymore. I will miss some students, yes but for the most part I am looking forward to getting the hell out of there. Three more of these dumb ass weekends to go. I can do this.

But yeah my mental state yesterday was pretty shit so I couldn't really get anything done or deal with anything in general and to be honest, it took all of my willpower and whatever shreds of sanity I still had left after work to not fall back into some kind of self-harm other than over-eating and then feeling sick and regretful and...other fun stuff. Lack of sleep also not being very helpful. La la la.

Tomorrow will be better. Once I get those 2 shit classes over and done with I can look forward to seeing friends again and then seeing my boys. Getting to see them has been what has gotten me through this shit.

Ah, one thing I've been meaning to comment on, I've been swearing a whole lot more ever since I was sent to this school. It's my outlet of sorts. Swearing is the only form of stress relief I found kind of works still. Sometimes it's not enough but hey it's better than nothing. So I'm sorry if I've been terrible language wise.

What is your take on swearing? Do you mind?

I know some people do. And I'm sorry >_<

Okay, I need to get moving. See you tomorrow or something.

Comments

  1. I don't mind swearing and to be honest people seem more human and real to me if they swear. 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update