hush hush culture

Or, do I have a gaydar? lol

It's been almost a month again since my last blog entry. What is time? How is it already mid-April? What the heck? Is it just me or does time pass really weirdly these days?

So much has happened and yet nothing happened at all, I guess.

What the tile is referring to... another one of my co-workers came out to me (but he is not out to anyone else in the company). I'm honored to be so trustworthy (we've only known each other for 2 weeks?) but having to keep things so hush hush... oh Japan :(

 

I don't even know what else I wanted to write in this entry. I feel like I had something I wanted to write about now it's slipped my mind. And I don't have the brainpower to think about it.

I'll just give you (...the 2 people who're still reading this, you know who you are) an update on what's going on in my life, I guess. Mostly about my health.

Things were looking up at my last appointment. I have another one scheduled for Monday. If things stabilize, I might be able to go back to a more 'normal' life? Whatever that means. Changing my lifestyle has helped a lot so far. Although this week hormones have made me break my habits - which sucks because it's right before my new blood test... life.

But that's the reason why I need to do this monthly and over a period of time of at least half a year, if not even the whole year. Oh... I should also make an appointment at the lady clinic. NTS.

What I've been doing?

The biggest changes are regarding my diet, the amount of exercise I do and my eating schedule. I say schedule because I've started to do intermittent fasting. So I usually do not eat dinner. I come home pretty late due to my job schedule after all, so on most days, I only have 2 meals.

Instead of eating when I get home, I now exercise when I get home. On days when I feel good enough, I do 20-25 min of hula hoop and 25 min of fitness bike. On days when I'm not feeling well or when I need to go to bed early, I might only do half of that or only do one of the two things.

I started to watch anime while I am on the fitness bike and have been watching 1 episode a day. I've already made it through: Hataraku Saibou 2, Hataraku Saibou Black, BNHA Season 5 (Ep 1-3) and Jujutsu Kaisen (Ep 1-5)... and I've lost 3kg in a month. My waist has also become smaller, before the hormonal onset and lady time effect about 2cm.

Hopefully my self-discipline will stay strong.

Comments

  1. It's really not easy to change your lifestyle (diet + exercise) so I really think you've really put in a lot of effort, awesome!! and I'm really happy that you're seeing some positive impact from your efforts too!! Praying hard that your health continues to improve ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update