another day, another year

First things first, thank you for all the birthday wishes.

Of course I'm sad that I couldn't celebrate my birthday with (m)any of you in person but it's nice to get well wishes and messages from people you love and care about.

I spent half of today working and half of today with my boys. And right now I am talking to my family - after having a great dinner and cake. So, overall a good day.

It's been a wild ride this year but I think, it was still a good one overall. It was also the last year of my 厄年 so hurray! Free at last ;p at least for a few years. So let's hope the next year will be better than this one.

That's all I wanted to say today.  ❤️

Comments

  1. we can have a make-up celebration when I can next visit~ or if you end up here first :X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is power (aka Wissen ist Macht)

quo vadis - where will the road lead you

Okay, I give in, here's a blog - Kira Life Update